Tell us what you think for a chance to win £250 John Lewis Vouchers! Start the survey here.
Terms & conditions
1. The Jude’s survey Prize Draw is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the Jude’s survey
2. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the Jude’s survey (https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Z7R29QS) and submit your email address. Entrants must have a uk postcode. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) with " Jude’s Survey" in the subject line.
4. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
5. Jude’s accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Jude’s
6. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 11:59 on 19 July 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered
7. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 19 July 2019
8. The winner will receive a John Lewis voucher worth £250 and will be sent by post. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
9. Jude’s accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from john lewis).
10. The winner will be notified by email on or before 26 July 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Jude’s within 14 days of being notified by Jude’s, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Jude’s shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Jude’s shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner by Jude’s by post.
12. Jude’s retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
13. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry
14. Jude’s accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
15. Jude’s reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Jude’s in all matters under its control is final and binding
16. Jude’s shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure
17. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.